I’d like to thank WorldofBethblog, for nominating me for this award. Please click on over to her blog, she’s down to earth, genuine and has delicious food on your blog. Thank you so much for this nomination.
What is the Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award is an award that exists only on the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. You get nominated for it, then you nominate others. It is fun idea and is perfect for beginner (and expert) bloggers to connect with other people in the blogging community.
The Liebster Award Rules:
- Acknowledge the blog that gave it to you and display the award
- Answer 11 questions that the blogger gives you
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nomination
- Give these blogs 11 questions to answer
Questions from Beth:
- Who is your favorite Disney character? I’d have to say Mulan and Tiana. Honestly, I feel these two characters don’t get much recognition. They embodied strength and courage without having a prince come sweep them off their feet. They embody humility and integrity when others threw them down. Both faced criticism, that because of their gender (and race), they could not lead or build a business. We need to celebrate this type of diversity like these two brave women more. They fall in the same headline as ‘Frozen’
- If you could find out one Mystery what would it be? Honestly, I’d like to see trumps tax returns and why the government is so afraid of him.
- What is your favourite type of cake? Yellow cake with chocolate frosting, its a classic, but so delicious. In fact, I want some now. LOL!
- If you were Prime Minister what rule would you make? Never thought about this, I’d like to teach others more about Jesus. Why choosing Him above everything, brings a sense of humility, kindness, and love back to the world. We’re not perfect, but walking alongside Jesus is a great start to world peace. Secondly, I’d like to teach women and men how to find their identity in Christ. I’d like to give classes on dating while single, the purpose of marriage, and build healthy marriages when God is in it.
- What is your most prized possession? My faith, materialistic things can be replaced, but my faith is eternity. I can live with it, because God is everywhere. Where God is, I know I will have all that I need. I just love God.
- Who is your favorite fictional character? Well I would choose three. Two are from books, and one well is a television character. The first one is Alex Cross by James Patterson, the second character is Payne, from Blackdagger Brotherhood Series by JR Ward, and the third is Sasuke from Naruto & Boruto japanese animation.
- If there were only 2 seasons which ones would you pick? I’d watch Boruto, I’m obsess with this show. I can binge watch it completely without getting any sleep. I love it. (Minus the headache the next morning)
- Do you think we are the only ones to exist in the universe? Yes, I’ve not read anything in the Bible where God created other types of life. If God created others, I’m sure he would have written it in the bible or at least Jesus would have said something.
- What are your main goals right now? Actually, its fulfilling Gods purpose on my life. As I walk with God, he’s telling me why I was created. Now, I just have to make the journey. One being this blog, its serving part of the purpose He has for me.
- If you could meet any famous person dead or alive who would it be? Normally people of faith would say Jesus, but I would want to meet Mary (mother of Jesus). The bravery of this woman carrying a son who was the Savior of humanity. I’d like to know her thoughts about the past and what she thinks about what’s happening now.
- Sweet or Savoury? Both!
Random Facts about Me:
- A book worm at heart
- Loves talking about God
- Reads and study bible daily
- Loves Mocha Frappuccino (addiction, taking a break)
- Writing is in my DNA
- Eat sushi with the Wasabi sauce (very little, cause it is deadly hot)
- Loves laying on the Beach
- Dislike Boredom
- Goes to the gym daily
- Travel goals to visit Barcelona and Portugal
- Do not like any food that’s slimy. YUCK!
Blogs I Nominate:
11 Questions to answer:
- What is your favorite comfort foods?
- Where are you from?
- What was the last adventurous thing you did?
- What’s the last movie you’ve seen?
- What do you enjoy most about the summer?
- What’s one goal(s) you reached so far for 2018?
- What’s your favorite sports?
- Where’s waldo? (LOL!)
- What’s your favorite book to read, thus far?
- How many pets do you have?
- Can’t think of anymore questions! (LOL!)
Thanks again for the nomination. I’d really can’t wait to read the replies.
Have a great day!
If you felt encouraged by this post, please leave a comment below.
Or if you know of anyone else in need of encouragement, please share this post!
Please take time to comment, like, share, and subscribe!
Thank you for your support!
©TiffanyLee and Beutiflee.wordpress.com, 2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to TiffanyLee and Beutiflee.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.